Wednesday 9 January 2013

Christmas 2012

It has been a long long time since I last updated this blog - 2010 actually! I thought I would begin with some of the highlights of the past year! September brought the safe arrival of my gorgeous little Great Nephew, Mason. Many congratulations to Nicola & Paul.
This Summer I was nominated for two photography awards and was overjoyed to make the finals in one and shortlisted in the other! I can't wait to see what 2013 is going to bring - fingers crossed.
This year I also took on two wedding assistants who have helped me in so many ways. Firstly I will introduce Debbie
and Maddy
and I think you will all know my bag carrier, lens cleaner, battery charger, car park payer, lens changer and tripod assistant... Peter!
CHRISTMAS 2012 This Christmas I managed to spend a lot of time with the girls and Peter after the December madness of the studio settled down. I was able to closed the studio on the 21st when the schools closed until the New Year. Holly has developed a talent for making chocolate truffles and lemon cakes
We even got to have a leaf fight!
Christmas Eve - The Night Before Christmas read by Daddy
Christmas day was spent with all our family, lovely day, fab food made by Peter, great company and the girls were really spoilt.

No comments: